Located in front of Houston’s City Hall and around the reflecting pool at Hermann Square, Rodeo Roundup kicks off the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo and celebrates Houston’s rich Western heritage.
- Learn about your Show’s contributions to the community.
- Hear City of Houston Mayor Annise Parker’s Go Texan Day proclamation.
- Meet Show volunteers representing more than 100 committees.
- Listen to Western songs performed by the Rodeo Choir.
- Take your photo atop a longhorn steer.
- Dance to the Jamie Richards Band.
- Grab a free lunch and a soft drink.
Admission is free and open to cowboys and cowgirls of all ages.